A baby shower is a celebration that takes place approximately two months before the baby’s date of birth and the protagonist is the future mother. The guests bring gifts to the party for the future parents and for the child who is about to be born.
Steps to organizing a baby shower
- Decide the budget: how much money are you willing to invest in this celebration? The budget or expenses of the baby shower will vary from the number of attendees and, from there, you can think about food, drinks, decorations, games, etc.
- Choose the place to organize baby showers: The possibilities are very diverse: either comfortably in the home of the future parents or by surprise in a spacious party room. You can organize a baby shower anywhere you feel comfortable, but remember that it should not be too far from the pregnant woman’s home.
- Ask for help for the organization: being in the last months of pregnancy, you will need a specialized company to help you with the preparations. You can write to us and we will provide you with the list of professionals in your religion.
- Make the guest list and send the invitations at least a month in advance.
- Think about the games.
- Make the gift list.
- Decide who will take the photos. Here you can find interviews that will help you select the perfect photographer for your baby shower:
- Think of a theme for the baby shower. You can get inspired by a chic baby shower in blue, pink, and gold.
Photography: Kate Nielen Photography // Concept, Planning and Styling: Couture Events Ltd // Venue: Northbrook Park // Shoot Consultant: Mari Chase // Floral Design: Blomster Floral Design // Cakes & Patisserie: Lindsay Pemberton // Balloon Design: Bubblegum Balloons // Bespoke chairs: A collaboration between Couture Chairs and Great Hire // Candles: Scandinavian Homeware // Cocktails: Coxtails // Stationery: Knock Knock Penny Studio // Linen and napkins: Just 4 Linen