The Torre Cellers castle was built above an old roman villa and restored in the 14th century. Years later, it was inhabited by the famous baron of Rocafort and two centuries later it started to be used as a farm. Many elements of its original construction remain and it has been recognised as the best conserved castle in Catalonia.
It contains two cylindrical towers on each side, used at the time like firearms and preserve a clay oven discovered in restoration works. Like all the castles in that are, they are linked to legends about fairies, elves and ghosts.
Weddings and Events
Its huge hall has 150 seats for its guests, meanwhile the garden can be used to host any type of reception or welcome drink. This landscaped area, with capacity of 250 people, offers a magical and perfect environment to celebrate a wedding.
Recently, they have released a new space with a canopy for 250 friends to complete its magnificent offering.
Services that they offer
The castle has all the necessary services and commodities necessary to enjoy a pleasant stay:
- Ceremony / Video and Sound system / Wedding entertainment / Professional Support Team / Catering / Babysitters / Photography / Transport / Free Bar
- Rental price: 1000- 1500 euros
- Menu price per person: from 95€/person
- Do you have your own kitchen? What type of food do you serve? Yes, we have our own kitchen. Mediterranean cuisine.
- Do you have accomodation? No
- Number of guests: from 80 – 250 guests
- What is the surcharge in case you don’t reach the minimum guest amount? It is calculated according to guest and date.
- Is there a time limit on celebrations? Until 4:00am
- Do you host more than one event a day? No
- Is there an exclusive photographer/musician/florist? No, but for music we suggest our DJ
- How is the payment made? 1,500€ to reserve the date, 80% 15 days before and the rest at the end of the event.
- Is it wheelchair accessible? Yes
- Do you accept pets? It depends, on principle yes
- Other information: In the months April – October you can host the event completely outside.
How to arrive to Torre Cellers castle
You will find it situated in the southeast part of the Valles Oriental region. 7 km from Granollers and 23 km from Barcelona.