Castle Arcos de la Frontera is perfect for you, If you love Spain’s unique villages and their cuisine, rural tourism and fine wine. This former house of the local magistrate overlooks the Guadalete River, offering spectacular views of the lovely Cádiz town. The hotel’s idyllic location makes it one of the best choices for visiting the sights of Arcos de la Frontera, one of the province’s most popular spots for visitors. Arcos de la Frontera is the gateway to the Route of the Pueblos Blancos (White Villages), a group of Cádiz and Málaga villages with picturesque white houses that scale the mountainsides. It is also a setting-off point for wine routes and an ideal place for travelers with children. Attractions include Buena Vista educational farm, Arepa ostrich farm and the horses of Arcos.
The white houses of Arcos will surprise you, fitted together like puzzle pieces along the top and slopes of a reddish rocky crag. In just a few minutes, you can climb from the banks of the Guadalete River up almost 200 meters to the base of the lovely Castillo de los Duques (Dukes’ Castle), at a dizzying height above the river, offering amazing panoramic views of the surrounding landscape. Steep cobbled streets lead to the old quarter, which has been declared a National Historic/Artistic Monument and is considered one of the loveliest in Andalusia. Also worth a visit are San Pedro Church and Santa María de la Asunción Church, both of which date from the 15th century.
This is also a rich wine-producing region. You can visit a number of wineries and vineyard, sampling exquisite vintages. Lovers of sports, particularly adventure sports, should know that the town’s natural surroundings are perfect for spelunking, hiking, canyon rappelling, hang-gliding, paragliding and cycling tourism. Another excellent choice is a visit to Arcos Lake, where canoes and sailboats share the water with the birds who come to spend the winter here.
In Arcos de la Frontera you will experience the harmony of a peaceful village, where people take a seat in the shade on the hot summer afternoons, and the vitality of a one-of-a-kind tourist destination. You are sure never to forget your experience at Spain.
Weddings and events
- What kind of events is possible to celebrate in this area? Incentives, company meetings and private events.
- Rental price from: No
- Menu price per person (from and to): from 75€
- Do you serve your cuisine? What kind of cuisine do you serve? Spanish – International
- Do you have accommodation?: Yes
- How many rooms do you have? 24
- Guests number (from and to): 40-170
- Do you hold more than one event per day?: No
- Do you have an exclusivity photographer/musician?: Yes
- What languages can you speak to attend your clients?: Spanish, English, French.
- How to make a payment?: Bank transfer.
- Do you have special access for disabled persons?: Yes
- Do you accept pets?: No
How to get to the Castle Arcos de la Frontera
Plaza del Cabildo, s/n Ciudad: Arcos de la Frontera
- Arcos de la Frontera
- Arcos de la Frontera bodas
- Arcos de la Frontera venue
- Castillo Arcos de la Frontera
- Castle Arcos de la Frontera
- castle wedding
- Андалусия свадьба