El Cavaller de Vidrá is a spectacular country house located very near to Girona and Barcelona. This historic building that dates from the year 1787 is considered as one of the most important buildings in Catalonia and is included in the inventory of the Architectural Heritage of Catalonia.
The venue is abe to host weddings and events thanks to its incredible architecture and historic value. The country house has large areas both inside and outdoors, with a background full of nature ideal for a special occasion. Its landscaped areas enable the celebration of parties and weddings outdoors in the summer.
Weddings and Events
El Cavaller de Vidrá is perfectly equipped the celebration of weddings and events inside for up to 250 guests. It’s perfect for those couples who are seeking exclusivity and a different touch for their big day. It also has a team of employees with years of experience in the sector who are at the couple’s disposition and can help them with all the details of the wedding.
Furthermore, the venue has a disco rooms, catering services, its own wedding planner et all the necessary services so that the coupe has the wedding of their dreams. In its interior, this country house in Barcelona, has a large variety of rooms that are perfect for celebrations.
- What sort of events can be celebrated at the venue?: Weddings, events, both corporate and private
- Rental price (from-to): From €3600 to €6600
- Do you have your own kitchen? What sort of food do you serve?: No
- Do you have accommodation?: Yes
- How many rooms do you have? (If you have accommodation): 5 double rooms with ensuites and 4 double rooms with a shared bathroom
- Nº of guests (from – to): up to 350
- What is the surplus charge if the minimum number of guests is not reached? There is no surplus charge
- Do the celebrations have to finish at a certain time?: No
- Do you celebrate more than one event per day?: No
- Do you have an exclusive photographer/musician/florist?: No
- How is the payment made? 25% is paid when the event ends and the rest 30 days before the celebration
- Do you have disabled access?: Yes
- Do you accept pets?: Yes
How to get to El Cavaller de Vidrá
El Cavaller de Vidrá is located in the catalan town Vidrá, very near to Girona and only one hour away from the centre of Barcelona
- Latitude: 42º 7’ 24.361’’
- Longitude: 2º 18’ 49. 084’’
- Altitude: 925 metres