Located on the fifth floor of the well-known Matesanz Building, at number 27 of Gran Vía, the multidisciplinary space 27 is open both for companies and individuals who want to organize some kind of exclusive event, completely different from what they already know. Gran Vía 27 is perfect for carrying out press conferences, exhibitions, training days or showrooms.
This original space is 300 m2 and has spectacular views of the center of Madrid, thanks to its impressive windows and its magnificent location. Gran Vía 27 has designer furniture, with a wide variety of suppliers and a large audiovisual equipment with everything you need to organize any type of event or meeting. In addition, it has a team of professionals who are responsible for the design of the event so that it is successful.
- Half-day prices: 1450 euros
- Furniture: Included in the price
- Flipchart: 60 euros/unit
- Audiovisuals: This space in Madrid does not have exclusivity, you can bring your own, but the venue offers the following packages: 2 TV 65 “+ sound in room 350 euros or 1 TV of 86 “+ sound in room 500 euros
- Catering: We can recommend some of those who know the venue such as CBE / INES / GOIZEKO. But we have no problem if you prefer to bring your own supplier.
- STAFF: During the preparation and the start of the event, you can rely on the members of the Innédito team16 that will remain in the facilities throughout the process.
- Pre-booking and booking: Pre-bookings of 7 days are made, for the booking in firm it is necessary to deposit 50% as a reservation and the remaining 50% 24h before the event.
- Parking: agreement with parking 50 meters from each of the rooms. they allow booking for the necessary places for the events.
How to get to Gran Vía 27
This space is located in the heart of Gran Vía Madrileña, at number 27.
- Latitude: 40º 25′ 18.16”
- Longitude: 3º 42′ 29.522”
- Altitude: 698 metres