Any couple wants a memorable wedding, and a luxury wedding in Spain will certainly be an unforgettable one. If you’re looking to celebrate a luxury wedding in Spain, you’re in the right place as we have dedicated this article to planning a luxury wedding.
The first thing to consider when planning a luxury wedding in Spain is which part of Spain you wish to celebrate in. Luxury weddings can take place in the mountains, on the coast, or in cities. Spain has it all, and you can be sure to find the perfect location for your luxury wedding in this country.
Now you know where you want to get married, it is time to choose a venue. Often a daunting task, there are so many venues to choose from, but we are here to help. At perfectvenue.es we put together a database of the most exclusive venues in Spain and you can filter the venues according to your preferences and price limit. As previously mentioned, you can celebrate a luxury wedding in all types of locations in Spain, so let’s have a look at some venues in each category:
- XIII century castle in Catalonia: situated on top of a mountain range in Catalonia, this spectacular castle venue can host weddings for up to 200 guests.
- Comassema estate: located in a valley on the beautiful Mallorca island, this estate has fantastic mountain views and capacity for 400 guests in entire luxury.
- Miramar La Ribera: surrounded by sea views, this is a stunning venue for a luxury wedding in Spain, with capacity for around 200 guests.
- Parador de Jávea: located in Jávea in the northern Costa Blanca, this amazing hotel has capacity for 250 guests.
- ABaC restaurant and hotel: a perfect venue for a luxury wedding in Spain, with 3 Michelin stars this amazing restaurant and hotel has capacity for 56 guests in Barcelona.
- Parador de Cuenca: located in the centre of Cuenca, a historic town, this castle-type venue has capacity for 300 guests!
After finding your venue, your wedding planning will come to life. You can start envisioning your decor, flowers and the timings of your wedding. A luxury theme is easy to follow and very flexible, so you can really make it your own.
The next thing after deciding how you want your wedding to be, you need to start making it happen by finding decorations and hiring suppliers and workers such as florists, wedding invitation designers, a photographer, caterers, bartenders, entertainment, and a wedding coordinator.
Once you have all the planning done and your suppliers booked, you can think about how you want your wedding outfits to be. If you are the bride reading this, why not exploit the luxury theme to get an incredible wedding dress and dress yourself in luxury fabrics and decorations.
Now sit back and enjoy planning your luxury wedding in Spain. If you want more information and help finding the best wedding venue for you, no matter the style of your wedding you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.