Can Parès is full of history, an old stately home which still conserves its original character from its era, specifically the 16th century. There are also aspects that have been renovated, adding modern touches to bring it into the 21st century.
This venue is surrounded by vineyards where the monks would plant their grapes throughout the 15th century, as well as views of Torre del Veguer, the famous wine cellars that are considered to be a historical monument.
The garden, at a size of over 20,000m², has been cared for over several decades in order to achieve the beauty that it boasts today.
The beautiful fireplace, the most welcoming library, grand high ceilings and unique decorations mean that Can Parès is a property full of magic and history.
Weddings and Events
Can Parès is the perfect venue for celebrating any type of event among friends and family, full of privacy and intimacy.
The venue has a botanical garden for you to say ‘I do’ surrounded by more than 600 different trees and plants, as well as different ponds, an orchard, courtyards, a fountain and a welcoming BBQ area.
Furthermore, with 10 rooms perfect for couples, 20 guests can stay in this idyllic environment and enjoy its facilities, such as its outdoor pool surrounded by lawns, hammocks and parasols.
Any event at Can Parès will make you feel as if you are on a very unique holiday.
- What type of events can you organise at this venue?: Private events, business trips, celebrations, weddings, holiday home
- Price of the menu per person (price range): from 49 € to 60€ (for holiday guests), and for weddings from 150€ to 250€
- Price to rent (price range): From 1250€ to 2350€ per night. Minimum stay 3 nights (low to mid-season), and during high season minimum stay 7 nights
- Does it have its own kitchen? What kind of food will be served?: Yes, serving eco-friendly mediterranean fusion.
- Does it have accommodation?: Yes
- How many rooms are there? (accommodation): 10
- Number of guests (range): from 80 to 150 people
- Do you hold more than one event per day?: No
- Do you have exclusive photographers/ DJs/ florists?: No, only exclusive catering
- How do we pay?: Bank transfer
- Does the venue have disability access?: No
- Do you allow pets?: Yes, notify us before and they may be accepted by the management’s decision
How to get to Can Parès
Can Parès is located in the region of Catalonia, specifically in the vineyards of Torre del Verguer, in Sant Pere de Ribes. This venue is 20 minutes from Barcelona airport and 10 minutes from the towns of Sitges and Vilanova I la geltru.
- Latitude: 41º 15’ 33’’
- Longitude: 1 º 46’’ 23’’
- Altitude: 44m above sea level