Sallés Hotel & Spa Mas Tapiolas is a traditional Catalan farmhouse of the 13thcentury, which got converted in a hotel surrounded by nature. This hotel in Girona features completely refurbished facilities and state of the art equipments, along with four large living rooms between 12 and 590 m2, gardens with pools and landscaped zones, perfect to hold any type of outdoor event or wedding.
Weddings and Events
Sallés Hotel offers all necessary commodities to celebrate any type of celebration. The venue currently features a new room for feasts so-called Cuatro Estaciones, fully integrated in Baix Emporda’s environment, where you can live unique experience. The hotel also comprehends a delicate cuisine elaborated in the restaurant Mas Tapiolas, bearing the same name as the farmhouse.
- Which type of events can you celebrate within the venue ?: Company meetings, incentives, weddings, feasts, communions…
- Renting price : From 200 to 600 euros
- Do you have your own cuisine, which type of cuisine do you serve: Yes, gastronomical cuisine.
- Do you provide accommodation ?: Yes
- How many rooms do you offer? 39
- Number of guests (from and until): 1 to 240
- What is fee in case you don’t reach the minimum of guests? It depends of the number of people
- Do you have time limit for celebrations?: maximum 3 hours of music once lunch/dinner are done with the possibility of one extra hour apart.
- Do you celebrate more than one event a day?: No
- Do you have an exclusive photograph/music/florist?: No, however we’re asking for professional accreditation
- How do you make the payment?: First of all we ask for a paycheck and a deposit then we ask for a 90% payment before the event and then the remaining 10% should be payed the day after the celebration. In case you organize company meetings, conventions, incentives, etc… the total amount of your bill needs to be payed two weeks before the event.
- Do you have special access for disabled people?: Yes
- Do you accept pets?: No
How to get to Sallés Hotel
Sallés Hotel is located in the famous Costa Brava, more precisely in the Girona’s province.
- Latitude: 41º 53’ 38.863’’
- Longitude: 2º 46’ 36.285’’
- Altitude: 120 meters