The San Roque Club is an exclusive center located between Jerez and Marbella, with one of the best golf courses in Europe. Surrounded by peaceful and beautiful landscapes –those of Andalucia and Sierra Bermeja, this venue provides you with a complete organization service to celebrate your dream wedding or any other kind of event.
Weddings and Events
The San Roque Club provides a wide range of spaces, both outdoor and indoor, to celebrate the different part of your ceremony with all comfort.
It has an incredible inner patio with a fountain where to celebrate a nice civil ceremony, alongside with numerous terraces for a cocktail party or aperitif. Moreover, it includes also Tony Jacklin’s House or former partners residence, a cozy and romantic place surrounded by gardens which is perfect for an intimate wedding with a few guests.
- What kind of events can be celebrated?: Social (wedding, Holy communions, private parties…) MICE (corporate or business events such as forums, conferences…)
- Academic (professional classes, graduation parties, courses…), Cultural and recreational events.
- Rent (from – to): depending on the event and space
- Menu per person (from – to): from 15€ to 120€ depending on the type of service
- Do you have your own kitchen? What types of cuisine do you provide?: Yes, Mediterranean with a touch of author’s cuisine and international influences.
- Do you provide accommodation?: In progress, but not at the moment.
- Guests Nº (from – to): 2 – 350
- Is there a penalty in the absence of the minimum number of guests?: Depending on the requested service. We always try to provide menus that suit our clients’ needs, adding no extra costs.
- Is there an hourly limit for celebrations?: 6:00 am, negotiable in certain occasion.
- Do you celebrate more than one event per day?: depending on the event. NO for weddings.
- Do you have your own photographer/florist/music service?: No, but we can advice our clients if they need it.
- Are pets allowed?: Yes, of course, but always without bothering the other guests.
How to get to The San Roque Club
San Roque Club is a closed center located in San Roque, Andalucía, in the south of Spain and a few kilometers far from Gibraltar.
- Longitude: 40º 10’ 58.963’’
- Latitude: 38º 4’ 68.900’’
- Altitude: 6 meters