La Concepción Farmhouse has a past that is linked to the iron industry in Marbella. This spectacular farmhouse from the XIX century is found in an impressive natural setting where the workers that worked in one of the first foundries in Spain lived. When this type of activity stopped, the town was completely abandoned.
A long time after, the owner of this farmhouse decided to redo it and turn these ruins into an incredible house that is typical of those in the Costa del Sol. Currently, this magnificent properly has spectacular landscape full of palm trees, avocado trees, orange trees and almond trees. Furthermore, there are still some remains of the ruins of the foundry that gave rise to this place.
Weddings and Events
La Concepción farmhouse, is placed in exceptional surroundings where tropical vegetation and the sound of water from its fountains are the things that give it authenticity, along with its great facilities for celebrating any wedding or event.
It has capacity for more than 500 people, but they still continue to help and assist this amount of people with even the smallest of tasks. Every event, from weddings, social events or shows are looked after by a team of experienced professionals. It has vital facilities for any event, like parking for guests, bus accessibility or catering services.
- What type of events can be celebrated in this space?: Any type of event
- Rental price (from – to): Minimum 6.000€ to 15.000€ per day
- Menu price per person: from 100€ to 300€
- Do you have your own kitchen? What type of food do you serve?: We work in collaboration with various catering services that make any type of cuisine; traditional, modern, kosher, vegan etc.
- Do you have accommodation?: No
- Number of guests (from – to): from 50 to 500
- Do you have a limit on the time the party can continue till?: 03:00
- Do you celebrate more than one event per day?: No
- Do you have photographer/music/florist exclusivity?: No
- How do you pay?: 25% for the deposit and the rest 15 days before the event
- Do you have disabled access?: Yes
- Do you accept pets?: Yes
How to get there
It is situated only 5 minutes from the centre of Marbella, 4 minutes from Puerto Banus and 45 minutes from Malaga airport.