Media Naranja country house, located in the town of Narros close to Soria, was built in 1750 and was originally used by farmers in that area. Years after, it was converted into General Castanos’ headquarters during the War of Independence, until the 70s when the current owner’s father started its restoration. Now, it has become one of the most popular and high quality venues in Castilla and Leon. Its curious name is because of the hemispherical vault that covers the central body of the castle and protrudes out of the entire building.
The country house has 3500 m2 of gardens with a capacity for more than 200 people. Also, they continue to preserve certain architectural details from the 17th century, such as the mural, the towers, passages and iron balconies.
Weddings and Events
The house, a Historical Monument of Cultural Interest, is completely prepared to welcome any type of event, wedding or family gatherings. Media Naranja has a large garden where you can have a celebration or an aperitif with the guests surrounded by nature, making it an intimate affair. The facilities on offer are: the terrace, gardens, the marquee, parking and a kitchen for catering purposes.
- What type of events can you hold in the venue? Any type of event
- Rental price: from 4000€ to 5000€
- Menu price per person: They don’t organise catering
- Do you have accommodation? No
- Do you have your own kitchen? What type of food do you serve?: No
- Number of guests: Up to 150
- Do you have a time limit on the celebrations? No
- Do you celebrate more than one event per day? No
- Do you have photographer/music/florist exclusivity? No
- How can you pay? Pay into an account. Deposit of 1000€ to guarantee reservation and total payment 10 days before the event
- Do you have disabled access? No, but there are disabled toilets
- Do you accept pets? No
How to get to Media Naranja
Media Naranja is in the town of Narros, only 20 minutes away from Soria by car.
Latitude: 41º 45’ 50.436’’
Longitude: 2º 28’ 7.788’’
Altitude: 1076 metres