El Soto de Cerrolen is a country house from the early twentieth century located in the outskirts of Madrid in a privileged area. The country house can be accessed by a beautiful path surrounded by century-old pine trees which guide you towards the Manor. It is surrounded by high walls and has a spectacular landscape covering over 400 hectares.
Soto de Cerrolen has many areas at its disposal that are perfect for the celebration of any wedding or event. The house is surrounded by 12 hectares of land which is full of pine trees and has a view of the Sierra de Guadarrama. In addition, the country house is flexible when it comes to using the various areas as venues, dependent on the number of guests and the season.
Weddings and Events
Soto de Cerrolen has the best commodities to celebrate religious or civil ceremonies. They can be easily tailored to the clients’ tastes. One of the biggest areas that this villa has to offer (and is the chosen the most to celebrate weddings) is the Pinar, located in front of the house. It also has an interior patio, the main room and the gallery. The gallery is an alternative area that can be used as a venue if it rains. It crosses the interior courtyard through which the service area can be accessed.
- What type of events can be celebrated in this venue?: Weddings and business events.
- Rental price (from and up to): 2000 to 4000 euros.
- Menu price per person (from and up to): 30 to 130 euros.
- Do you have your own kitchen? What type of food do you serve?: Yes, we do have our own kitchen. We serve market cuisine.
- Do you have accommodation?: No.
- What is the surplus charge if the minimum number of guests is not reached?: There is not a minimum number of guests that needs to be reached.
- What time do the celebrations have to end?: There is no specific time that the celebrations have to end.
- Do you celebrate more than one event per day?: No.
- Do you have an exclusive photographer/florist or exclusive music?: No
- How is the payment made?: The mode of payment is to be negotiated.
- Do you have access for the handicapped?: No.
- Do you accept pets?: No.
How to get to Soto Cerrolen
Soto Cerrolen is located in a town called Galapagar, very near to Madrid.
- Latitude: 40º 34’ 41.88’’
- Longitude: 4º 0’ 15.336’’
- Altitude: 872 metres
- country house Madrid
- finca bodas
- finca bodas Madrid
- wedding venues Madrid
- свадьба в Мадриде