The house of Benigalip is an old farmhouse of the 18th century, located in Pego (Alicante), which has been carefully restored maintaining all its original charm. It has its origins in the High Empire (3rd century AD), when a Roman-style villa occupied this territory.
Together with other Masias near this, they were part of another form of agricultural exploitation, where the latest technological advances of the time are used, with an excellent location of the most efficient spaces. All the life at the time revolved around Casa Benigalip, where the cultivation of the olive, was the main focus of the economy on this side of the Roman Empire.
Weddings and Events
House of Benigalip has all that is necessary to carry out every type of wedding or event. From a complex where all the guests can be accommodated to a small chapel for a religious wedding, or different gardens for a civil celebration.
Also, it has different areas for the holding of the welcome cocktail, the general banquet and the areas for the party with the guests, whose capacity is for more than 400 people. The company offers the rental of the space, making available to customers their catering contacts and other services. As for the banquet, you can choose between several gastronomic proposals of greatest quality.
- Rental price (from and to): Depending on the event, but under normal conditions, from € 2,000 + VAT to € 6,000 + VAT, per day
- Price menu per person (from and to): external catering
- Do you have your own kitchen ?: No
- Do you have accommodation ?: A room for the married couple
- Number of guests: There is no minimum. In the conservatory there are a maximum of 390 people in banquet
- Do you have an hour limit in the celebrations ?: Yes
- Do you celebrate more than one event a day ?: No
- Do you have a photographer / music / florist exclusivity ?: Exclusivity in catering and music, in other services not
- How is the payment made ?: 30% of the total amount for the reservation, with the signing of the contract and 70% remaining ten days before the wedding
- Do you have access for the disabled ?: Yes
- Do you accept pets ?: Normally not
How to get to Farmhouse Benigalip
It is located in the Benigànim district in the Alicante town of Pego, between Dénia and Gandia, and a few kilometers from the city of Alicante.