Villa Marivila has the best sea view you could ever imagine. The main living area is on the first floor instead of the ground floor, where you can have a better sight of the sea on the terrace or the rooftop.
The villa comes with its own air conditioners and Wi-Fi, perfect for a modern family all year round! It consists of 4 bedrooms (2 twin rooms and 2 double bedrooms), which can accommodate 8 people. The 2 double bedrooms come with en-suite bathrooms, and there is also a separate bathroom for everyone.
There is an open kitchen upstairs where you can overlook the dining and living areas. The dining area has a huge table, perfect for dinner parties. If dinner parties are too formal for you, you can go outside the terrace through the glass doors and host a BBQ feast instead!
One of the best parts of this villa is the private pool outside, where you can chill and enjoy a fabulous view of the sea while tanning next to the pool with a glass of wine.
Nearby is a golden-sand beach of Playa Arenal, where you can enjoy the sea breeze while you stroll along the beach. If you are interested in geology, there is a huge granite rock Penon de Ifach on the coastline in Calpe. If rocks are not your thing, it is pretty relaxing to chill at the pavement cafes as well. The public transportation system is well linked. Even if you want to visit more remote villages if you do not want to hire a car, which is quite flexible.
Weddings and events
Villa Marivila is perfect for private and small weddings. You can also hold your ceremony down on the beach nearby, and an intimate gourmet reception back in the villa with the private chef hiring service.
Costa Blanca is famous for the ‘Brits Abroad’ culture, and it’s understandable why it attracts such crowds throughout the summer months. Guaranteed weather, world-class beaches, tons of family facilities and bumpin’ nightlife is a recipe in popularity. Here’s some handy tips for the best eats, things to do with groups, family activities and the must-sees for Costa Blanca. You might need two weeks’ holiday after all….
- Rent price: from 1,300€ to 3,500€ per week, from 900€ to 1,200€ per 3 nights (500€ of security deposit to pay on arrival by credit card)
- Do you have your own kitchen? Yes, we have a fully fitted modern open kitchen. We also offered private chef service of a gourmet dining experience and dinner party.
- Do you have accommodation? Yes.
- How many rooms do you have? 3 rooms on the ground floor and 1 more on the first floor.
- Capacity: accommodation for 8 people
- Is there any surcharge for not reaching the minimum guests? There are no minimum guests.
- Do you have a time limit? No
- Are pets welcomed? No
- Do you celebrate more than one event per day? Not applicable
- Do you have an exclusive photographer, music, or flowers? No
At Perfect Venue we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Contact the Perfect Venue Team who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
– Maid service/extra cleaning
– Private chef/cook/catering
– Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
– Local day-trips or tours
– Airport pick-up/drop-off
– Babysitting/childcare services