Factory 103 was born in 2016. It is a vibrant space in the Eixample of Barcelona with more than 1000m2 where you can, create, innovate, get inspired, share, grow and have fun. The main space is a design room mixing commodity and presence, where you can work in a different space, play ping pong, organize your event or sit down for a coffee.
This coworking space in Barcelona boasts a kitchen with cutting-edge equipment and a conference room with a projector and a table for 8, ideal to have meetings with your work team. Factory 103 is ideal for your presentations, company events, meetings, photoshoots and interviews.
Weddings and Events
Factory 103 is a creative 1200 square meters space, a former chocolate factory, restored and carefully restructured with natural light, direct access to the terrace and the street, and close to various spaces. It comprehends a kitchen as well as it own catering, ideal to celebrate any food event.
- What type of events can you celebrate in the space? MICE, singular or company events, fashion shows, photoshoots, company meetings, dinners, workshops
- Renting price (to and from) : from 100€/hour
- Whole day pricing: central room from 1.200€
- Is the furniture included in the price: it depends on the necessities
- Price of a menu per person (to and from): 28€
- Do you have your own kitchen? If so, what kind of food do you serve? Yes, it depends on the event
- Do you offer accommodation? No
- Number of guests (to and from): 1 to 150
- Do you have a time limit for celebrations: Yes
- Do you celebrate more than one event per day? It depends on the event
- Do you have the exclusivity of a photographer, music service, or florist? No
- How do you make the payment? 50% upon signature and 50% on the day before the event
- Do you benefit from a facilitated access for disabled people? Yes
- Do you accept pets? Yes
How to arrive to the Factory 103
Factory 103 is located in Calle Mallorca, in the famous Eixample of Barcelona.
- Latitud: 41º 47’ 36.338’’
- Longitud: 1º 56’ 44.482’’
- Altitud: 330 metros