The Gran Meliá Palacio de los Duques is a beautiful hotel, former palace of the Dukes of Granada de Ega built in the nineteenth century, which has maintained its original structure and classic style which goes perfectly with both the Royal Theater and the Palace that are very close to the hotel.
This 5-star hotel in Madrid has 20 suites, 20 Red Level rooms and 140 rooms with some especially designed for families. There is also a spectacular 1000 m² historic garden, incredible outside areas and a wide range of gastronomic proposals with three restaurants inside: Dos Cielos, Montmartre and Coroa Royal Gallery & Garden.
Wedding and Events
The Gran Meliá Palacio de los Duques has all the necessary facilities to celebrate any type of wedding or event. In its impressive garden, you can celebrate ceremonies and cocktail. All our hall rooms feature natural light and the capacity of the room that we offer for the reception is 200 guests without any space to dance. The room with enough space to dance has a maximum capacity of 150 guests in order to avoid moving the tables. It also has a group of professionals that help the couple adapt every space in the hotel according to their needs and requests.
Concerning the gastronomic offer, the chef Miguel Martin and his team are responsible to design an appropriate culinary proposition for the couple, taking into account their tastes and requests.
- What type of event can we celebrate in this venue? Any type of social event: Civil ceremonies, appetizers, wedding banquets, Communions, baptisms, etc.
- Rental price (from and to): From 750€ to 3500€ to rent our spaces. Covered terrace or historic garden.
- Menu price (from and to): From 125€ to 165€ per person with appetizers included.
- Do you have your own kitchen? What type of food do you serve? Yes, Mediterranean cuisine.
- Do you have accommodation? Yes
- How many rooms do you have? (if you have accommodation): 180 rooms, of which 20 are superior and 20 suites.
- Number of guests (from and to): From 1 to 200 max. With open bar and dance for 150 people maximum.
- What is the surcharge in case the minimum amount of guests is not met ? There is no surcharge. Each event is personalized and unique. There is no minimum number of guests, but it will be billed for the number of guests confirmed a week before. In case of exceeding this number of guests, will be billed for the actual amount.
- Can we organise a symbolic ceremony? How much does it cost? Yes, from 450€ + VAT depending on the type of ceremony.
- Do you have a time limit for the celebrations? Until 2am.
- Do you celebrate more than one event per day? Yes. If the client wants exclusivity, please look at the conditions.
- Do you have an exclusive photograph/music/florist? No
- How does the payment work?: 100% prepaid before the day of the event.
- Do you have access for the disabled? Yes
- Do you accept pets? Yes. A contract must be signed by the guest and the hotel in which the rules of coexistence are explained.
How to get to Gran Meliá Palacio de los Duques
Gran Meliá Palacio de los Duques is located in the heart of Madrid, very close to the famous Teatro Real.
- Longitude: 40º 25’ 10.537’’
- Latitude: 3º 42’ 34.801’’
- Altitude: 633 metros