Cerro Tablado is an environmental leisure centre. It is located in an 18-hectare property with lots of vegetation and wide open-air natural spaces arranged in perfect harmony with the environment. This makes a space where everything works well together, complementing some areas with others, so that the whole environment is connected.
Situated in a natural area of great environmental diversity and surrounded by flowers and plant life, with extraordinary views of the Guadarrama mountains, the estate is a unique place, configured as our elders understood it. It has more than 500,000 native trees and bushes, among which we can highlight the diversity of fruit trees. Access to the estate is through the town of Villanueva del Pardillo, located in the heart of the natural environment of the Guadarrama Basin.
Their passion for nature led them to create this exclusive and unique place, with the aim of showing the value of the familiar in rustic surroundings. For this reason it makes it a unique place.
Birthday parties and other events:
The Cerro Tablado Environmental Leisure Centre has more than 12 years of experience in organising events, and qualified staff with extensive experience in the sector.
Its facilities include an orchard, stables, horse riding school, farm animal enclosures, breeding areas for the conservation of plant life, private parking, a social area, picnic area, toilets with changing rooms, dining rooms and classrooms for different workshops. In addition, they have a chapel and a tent for the celebration of religious events, such as baptisms or communions.
Some of the activities and workshops for family leisure that take place in Cerro Tablado are sheep grazing, introduction to horse riding, repopulation and seedbeds, food processing, herbaria and small ecosystems, vegetable garden and seedbeds, ecological paths, storytelling, mural on finger painting, soaps, natural dyes, essential oils, recycled paper, basketwork, pottery, leather, mobile handicrafts, indiaca, insect houses, kites, footprints and tracks. They also have a horse riding school, a multi-adventure park, paintball and a survival workshop.
- Types of events: Business meetings and events, family entertainment, weddings, baptisms, communions, birthdays, day camps and stays
- No. of guests: 15 to 500
- Surcharge for not reaching the minimum number of guests: Depends on the event
- Prices: consult
- Payment method: Cash or bank transfer
- Ability to hold more than one event per day: Yes
- Animals: Mouflons, sheep, pigs, donkeys, turkeys, ducks, pigeons, partridges, capons, roosters, geese and geese, chickens, rabbits, horses, ponies of various breeds, birds of prey, bees, a pond with frogs, toads and water plants
- Food service: Yes, catering
- Options for coeliacs, intolerants, allergy sufferers, etc: Yes
- Accessible space for people with disabilities: Yes
- Accommodation: Yes
- Rooms: 5 Mongolian yurts and 5 Canadian cabins with a capacity of 16 people in each (8 bunk beds in each room) for a total of 160 beds
- Time to contact: 2-3 weeks
- Languages: Spanish
- Office hours: Monday to Friday from 9am to 2pm and from 5pm to 8pm
- Time limit for events: Until 10pm
Cerro Tablado is located on the outskirts of Villanueva del Pardillo, in the Community of Madrid, 35 minutes from the centre of Madrid city centre.
- Cerro Tablado granja
- fiestas de cumpleños
- fiestas infantiles
- день рождения мадрид
- детские праздники
- праздники мадрид