The Cybele Palace, built in 1909, is one of the most emblematic buildings in Madrid. It boasts an avant-garde design and without a doubt, it would be a place that would surprise your guests! For a while, on its sixth floor, they offer the possibility to celebrate weddings and events on a big scale, offering a large variety of gastronomy.
The main restaurant, placed on the sixth floor, has the capacity to hold 100 dinner guests. Furthermore, it has another space called Colección Cibeles, located at the foot of the street where you can organise an aperitif or an after party.
Weddings and Events
The Cybele Palace has all the conveniences and needs to celebrate any wedding or event. It has various terraces, with impressive views, during the summer months which become an ideal place to celebrate an aperitif, a cocktail party or have the free bar for the celebration. They can be closed in exclusivity or one area itself can be hired to enjoy the day.
Furthermore, the second floor also has two rooms that can be adapted for other smaller events.
The kitchen at Cybele Palace is lead by Adolfo Muñoz, a prestigious chef who won a Spanish gastronomic award. There is an extensive menu for both lunches and menus for weddings and events. Also, there is a fantastic children’s menu for the little ones!
The cooking team advise you with no problems about what selection of products to make for your event. The restaurant at Cybele has a capacity of 150 people in a cocktail format and 100 seated.
- What type of events can be organised in this space? Social and corporate events
- Rental price: from 3.000 to 5.000 €
- Menu price per person: from 100 to 130 €
- Do you have your own kitchen? What type of food do you serve? Yes. Very elaborate traditional food, chef Adolfo Munoz in charge, with 2 Repsol ‘soles’ (similar to Michelin Stars), and a Spanish food award.
- Do you have accommodation? No
- Number of guests: from 50 to 150
- What is the surcharge in case of not reaching the minimum number of guests? 80
- Can a symbolic ceremony be organised? How much is it? Yes, 1200€ + VAT
- Do you have a limit of the time the celebration can go on until? 6 hour limit. Depends on the starting time.
- Do you celebrate more than one event per day? Yes
- Do you have exclusivity to a photographer/music/florist? No
- How do you pay? Bank transfer
- Do you have disabled access? Yes
- Do you accept pets? No
- Other information:
- Closing hours: from Sunday to Thursday until 2am, Friday and Saturday, until 2:30am.
- Any external provider must be accredited and access will be through Montalbán street.
How to get there
Located in the centre of Madrid and situated alongside the famous Cybele fountain, you can walk there from Sol in just 5 minutes.