El Salobre Hotel Resort & Serenity, located in the countryside south of Gran Canaria, is a singular 5* resort perfect for enjoying a fantastic holiday or any type of event. The hotel offers some spectacular views of the mountains and the sea, as well as having a golf course, various pools with different depths and 313 rooms with sunbeds on the balconies.
Weddings and Events
El Salobre Hotel Resort & Serenity counts on every community necessary to celebrate whatever type of wedding or event. It has 1600m² of space spread out over different rooms and a large panoramic terrace. Some of the main spaces that stand out are:
The hotel has 3 Salobre rooms, with an area of 498m2. According to the type of event or celebration, you can hire each room individually or use a combination of 2 or 3 rooms. All are equipped with the latest technology and free wifi.
If what you are looking for is an exclusive place with incredible views of the mountains, the multifunctional room, Crisalarium, is the perfect place.
This is the ideal site within the Salobre Hotel for celebrating any event in the open air. Crystallised and with sofas, it boasts some incredible views.
The Sunset space is, without a doubt, the most exclusive space in the hotel. Situated in the highest part of the resort, it boasts a panoramic view of the ocean and spectacular artificial rivers. Due to the brilliance of the place, reservations for this space are on request.
-Be Aloe Terrace
An idyllic site surrounded by nature with the pool and views of the surrounding Salobre Resort, an ideal space for more intimate celebrations.
What type of events can be celebrated in the space?: Weddings, communions, work events, private events, birthdays, etc.
- Rental price: 100€-2000€
- Menu price per person (from – to): 11€-75€
- Do you have your own food? What type of food do you serve?: Yes
- Do you have accommodation?: Yes
- How many rooms are there?: 313
- Number of guests (from – to): 10-250
- Do you have a limit of the time the celebration can go on till?: 04:00 AM
- Do you celebrate more than one event per day?: Yes
- Do you have exclusive photographer/music/florist?: No
- How do you carry out the payment?: 5% for the deposit and the rest (minus the 5%) is paid 2 weeks before the event
- Do you have access for disabled people? Yes
- Do you accept pets?: Yes
How to get there
From Gran Canaria International Airport, when you are on the motorway, take the exit 53km away, signposted Salobre Golf and continue 2.5km where you will find the El Salobre Hotel Resort & Serenity.