The origins of Hacienda Fain Viejo date back to the Arab times. It was a religious residence more than 500 years ago, and after, many legends began to revolve around this enigmatic place as there was a treasure or there was an underground room under the patio with gold columns.
Over centuries, Fain Viejo has experienced a lot of changes, from being a monastery and a Jesuit residence, to a prison during the Napoleonic invasion or an olive farm belonging to the family that currently live in it. The current owners have carried out an important restoration of the place, converting it into a marvellous country house with all the necessary facilities for celebrating any type of event.
Weddings and Events
The house is decorated with different antiques and works of art, and it has many hectares of gardens with orange trees, lemon trees and palm trees, the perfect place for hosting an aperitif or a cocktail party outside. The estate also has large rooms with a capacity for a maximum of 160 guests. Furthermore, the catering team at Fain Viejo offer a wide range of high quality dishes made with typical organic products.
The country house has 10 bedrooms and 16 bathrooms so that the bride and groom as well as other guests don’t have to leave the venue once the wedding is finished.
- What type of events can be celebrated in the venue? Weddings, business meetings, exclusive holidays
- Rental price: 2300€ + 10% VAT
- Menu price per person: 120€
- Do you have your own kitchen? What type of food do you serve? Yes, excellent. Mediterranean food and anything else.
- Do you have accommodation? Yes
- How many rooms do you have? 10
- Number of guests: from 70 to 250
- What is the surcharge if you don’t meet the minimum amount of guests? You pay for a minimum of 70 guests
- Do you have a time limit on the celebrations? No
- Do you celebrate more than one event per day? No
- Do you have photographer/music/florist exclusivity? No
- How do you make the payment? 2000€ for reserving the date and the rest of it 10 days before the event
- Do you have disabled access? Yes
- Do you accept pets? With special permission
- Other information: parking and possibility for flamenco shows and horses with flamenco.
How to get to Faín Viejo
Hacienda Fain Viejo is 3 km from Arcos de la Frontera, close to Cadiz and 29 km from Jerez de la Frontera and the airport.
- Latitude: 36º 31’ 47.208’’
- Longitude: 6º 17’ 40.739’’
- Altitude: 73 metres