Belmonte Castle is a unique location in Spain, an ideal setting for weddings in Cuenca. Built in 1456, this majestic construction reopened in 2010 after a great work of restoration aimed to preserve its historicity. The castle plan, star-shaped, is a characteristic detail you’ll find only here. A small example of what’s inside this imposing medieval construction.
Weddings and Events
Belmonte Castle offers all the comforts you’d need for an unforgettable celebration. This location has amazing staterooms and passageways of the XV century, decorated with Mudejar roofs unique in Spain, providing an exclusive, welcoming and distinctive environment for such a special occasion. It can host up to 600 guests, all enable to enjoy the beauty of one of the most wonderful castles in Spain.
- What kind of events can be celebrated?: Weddings, MICE, corporate incentives
- Rent (from – to): from 1.500€
- Menu per person (from – to): from 110€
- Do you have your own kitchen? What types of cuisine do you provide?: Slowfood, author’s cuisine, fusion.
- Do you provide accommodation?: No
- Guests Nº (from – to): from 100 to 600
- Is there a penalty in the absence of the minimum number of guests?: Upon request
- Do you celebrate more than one event per day?: No
- Do you have your own photographer/florist/music service?: No
- Are pets allowed? No
How to get to Belmonte Castle
Belmonte Castle is located on the hill of San Cristóbal, in the suburbs of Belmonte, southwest of Cuenca province.
- Latitude: 39º 33’ 28.558’’
- Longitude: 2º 41’ 49.026’’
- Altitude: 795 meters
- Belmonte Castle
- boda en Castillo Belmonte
- Castillo Belmonte
- espacio para bodas en Cuenca
- wedding in Castillo Belmonte
- свадьба в замке