Tous Castle, located very close to Barcelona, has more than 1000 years of history to it. This mythical castle in the famous Catalan region of Anoia, once completely redone, opened its gates again in 2017, thanks to the company Espai Gastronomia. This medieval fortress was built in 960 and has a capacity of 200 people.
The Anoia region was a borderland and was famous for its castles for many centuries. Tous Castle has been one of the greatest gems and relics of this age and one of the best preserved castles due to the owners who have been living there; firstly the Tous family and then the Jeronimos brothers from the Murtra Monastery in Badalona. In 1918, it was bought by the Rojas family who have remained in the castle ever since.
Tous Castle is, architecturally speaking, a stone stately home whose stand out feature is its impressive square tower. They still preserve many of the most curious parts from that time, such as the wine cellar that was used as a pantry and a bedroom that remains intact from the 18th century with a multi-coloured bed.
Weddings and Events
Tous Castle has various venues and different areas where you can host any type of event, celebration or wedding. Furthermore, you will be treated in a completely personalized and exclusive way that will be unique to each person.
It has a garden area where you can have a civil ceremony outside or a cocktail party for all of the guests. To combat the problem of rain, the Castle also has a large hall inside which has been completely redone and a dining room for banquets which has spectacular views from above the castle.
For those that are wanting a religious ceremony, only 50 metres away you can find the Sant Marti de Tous church and if the bride and groom want to get changed before in the castle, it has a room with all the necessary facilities for this.
- Do you hold more than one event per day? No
- Capacity: from 30 to 150 people
- Menu from 106€
- What does the menu include? Menu tasting for 2-6 people (according to the number of guests), flower decoration, venue rental, centrepieces and 2 hours of open bar
- Is it possible to rent the venue exclusively? No
- Do you have catering/your own kitchen? Own kitchen
- What type of food do you serve? Homemade food
- Do you have special menus? Vegetarian, vegan, diabetic, hypertensive, celiac
- Do you have a time limit? No
- Photographer exclusivity: No
- Music and catering exclusivity: Yes
- Is there a fixed payment for the venue? No
- What is the surcharge if we don’t meet the minimum amount of guests? To be agreed with the couple according to season of the year
- Do you have disabled access? Yes
How to get to Tous Castle
Latitud: 41º 33’ 33.308’’
Longitud: 1º 31’ 29.623’’
Altitud: 466 metros