Can Casi House is a large country house of 1940 with two buildings in Provencal style. The property has agricultural exploitation of 3,5 hectares with wheat cultivation. It is situated between Fonolleras and Parlava, in the heart of the Empordà, which is also called small Catalan Tuscany.
It has been designed and refurbished by QUINTANA PARTNERS, who have created spaces where life gains in quality. It is an oasis of peace, a kingdom of butterflies and fireflies. The estate is surrounded by native Mediterranean gardens, centenary olive trees, and different decorative plants.
Can Casi House has an organic vegetable garden with seasonal fruits and vegetables and a dahlia garden.
A large seawater pool overlooking the countryside, where the Mediterranean breeze rustles the ears of wheat in the field…
Weddings and events
Can Casi House is a large country house with 3.5 hectares of countryside and gardens in Parlava, Emporda. It offers accommodation in boutique rooms with breakfast for the bride and groom and family. Capacity from 30 people up to 150 for weddings and events.
This is an extremely bucolic and romantic location for your big day.
A stylish Bedouin tent will be set up in the outdoor area in case of rain.
On a sunny day, we’ll prepare a banquet with a large table in the open countryside.
For parties and dancing, there is a separate room with a cosy ambience.
- What type of events can be held in the space: Weddings, business meetings, birthdays, christenings, filming, and photoshoots
- Rental price (from and to): from 3.900 up to 6.900 Euros
- Price of menu per person (from and to): approximately 110 Euros
- Do you have a kitchen? What type of cuisine do you serve?: No, we do not have a kitchen.
- Do you have accommodation?: Yes
- How many rooms do you have?: 4 double suites with full bathrooms
- Number of guests (from and up to): 30 to 150
- What is the surcharge in case of not reaching the minimum number of guests?: No surcharge
- Do you have a time limit for the celebrations?: Until 2.00 am – 3.00 am.
- Do you celebrate more than one event per day?: No
- Do you have exclusive photographer/musician/florist?: No
- How can we realise the payment?: Prepayment is 40% at the time of booking, the rest is due 90 days before the event
- Do you have special access for people with disabilities?: Yes
- Do you accept pets?: No
- Other information: We ask for a deposit of 2.000 euros. Also, we have furniture for the ceremony, a tent with lighting in case it rains, and space for dancing.
How to get to Can Casi House
- Barri Moli, 2-4, 17133 Fonolleres, Girona
- Can Casi House
- country house Girona
- Girona boda
- Girona wedding venue
- Provencal style
- wedding country house