As a result of celebrating the birthday of their daughter Tábatha, the owners realized the good market niche that there was in the world of pastry. With more than 20 years of experience, they design sweets for all kinds of events and understand that diversity lies in taste. A fusion between haute pastry studios in Cordon Bleu and the gastronomic sector, gives rise to desserts made with love, detail and effort, capable of becoming a moment of immediate happiness.
Birthday parties and other events
Tábatha pastry shop offers a wide variety of products, from cream and fondant cakes, cupcakes, personalized cookies, cakepops, French desserts among others, all of which are handcrafted products with healthy, American, signature and vegan lines available.
A kitchen that seeks to innovate and develop new recipes, combine flavors, aromas and textures, in order to offer unique desserts.
- Types of event: religious (weddings, baptisms and communion), anniversary parties, births, inaugurations, retirement and more
- Price range: From €3 for pastries, and cakes from €23
- Included in price: transport to event venue, assembly of sweet tables, disassembly and collection
- Extra services: Helium balloon decorations, sweet table assembly, personalised stationery, sugar paper
- No special offer for children’s birthday parties
- No special offer for weddings
- Travel out of province: Yes
- Payment method: Credit card or cash
- Extra travel: Yes, depending on distance
- Team of professionals
- Alternative in case of unforeseen circumstances: Yes
- Events per day: More than one
- Languages: Spanish, english and german
- Experience in wedding cakes
- Experience in childrens birthday cakes
- Working hours: Monday to Saturday, 10:00-14.00 and then 16:30-20:30, and Sundays: 10:00-14:00.
- bodas y eventos
- cumpleaños infantiles
- mesas dulces
- pastelería de autor
- pastelería eventos