This is a restaurant full of history from the 16th century, since it is located in what used to be an almadraba tuna factory during that era. The factory would receive the tuna that had been fished using the almadraba method: a labyrinth of nets located in the tuna’s migration path.
Then, they were processed and preserved in salt, such as the ‘ronqueo’ tuna, ready for selling and consumption.
Nowadays, this old factory has been renovated and transformed into this restaurant, the Nacurum, where you can still taste this tuna unique to the region, as well as an infinite amount of fresh fish, rice and local meats.
Weddings and Events
In this restaurant you can hold all kinds of events, where weddings in particular are incredibly special as they can take place on the beach, with the reception accompanied by the sea breeze and unforgettable views.
At the Nacurum, its fantastic location, regional delicacies and years of experience are combined in order to provide the best flavours and aromas for your event: the fresh fish, the almadraba tuna, the dishes from the orchard, rice with shrimps… All products directly from the sea.
Furthermore, this establishment offers a series of lodgings near to the beach, so that you can accommodate your guests: stone cottages, country homes, beaches houses and old rectories, all independent and private.
- What type of event can you organise at the venue?: Any event
- Menu Price per person (price range): Weddings from 80€ up to 300€ and other events from 45€
- Price to rent the venue: (price range): From 15,000€
- Does the venue have its own kitchen? What kind of food do you serve?: Yes, Mediterranean, international and creative dishes
- Does it offer accommodation?: Yes
- How many rooms are there? (accommodation): Enough for approx. 60 people
- Number of guests? (range): from 10 to 300
- Will the event have a time limit?: Yes, 03:00 am
- Do you allow pets?: Yes
How to find the Nacurum Restaurant
The Nacurum restaurant is situated 50 minutes from the city of Cádiz and 25 minutes away from Vejer de la Frontera, specifically in Palmar de Vejer, on Avenida de la Playa: A true coastal paradise.
- Latitude: 36º 15’ 08”
- Longitude: 5º 57’ 48”
- Altitude: 201m above sea level