Vineyard Francisco Gómez is a wedding venue in Alicante, located in Villena with 3500 hectares of land where vines and olive trees are cultivated following the biodynamic method, that is, respecting the traditional harvesting method.
The impressive facade of its main building belongs to a Jerez palace from 1792, which was moved there, and later, mounted stone by stone. In addition, the cobbles of the esplanade belong to a plaza in a town in Extremadura.
Weddings and Events
These wineries are an exceptional place to organise any type of wedding or event in a dream environment. There are various spaces, outside as well as inside, to organise ceremonies, banquets or appetizers. They work with a catering company, whose menus and dishes are adapted to the needs of customers and their budget.
- What type of event do you organise in this venue? Social events, corporate events and weddings
- Rental price (from and to) : 1500€ – 3000€ (Approximately)
- Menu price per person (from and to) : 80 – 200 euros
- Do you have your own kitchen? What type of food do you serve? We work with a catering company / according to the client’s needs
- Do you have accommodation? No
- Number of guests (from and to): 100 – 600
- Do you have a time limit for the celebrations? Yes, 4am
- Do you celebrate more than one event per day? Yes
- Do you have an exclusive photograph/music/florist ? No
- How does the payment work ? Transfer / Cash
- Is there access for the disabled ? Yes
- Do you welcome pets? No
How to get to Vineyard venue
Vineyard venue Francisco Gómez is located in Villena, a few kilometers from the city of Alicante, in a privileged environment and full of nature.
- Latitude: 38º 38’ 9.948’’
- Longitude: 51’ 57.508’’
- Altitude: 531 metros