If you are wine lovers, do not hesitate to visit the Vivanco winery, located Briones, La Rioja. It is a winery that follows an elaboration process very respectful with the grape. In Vivanco they select the best grapes from their own vineyards to produce a magnificent range of wines with great personality.
In addition, you can also visit the Vivanco Museum of Wine Culture, which includes 5 permanent exhibition halls, a temporary exhibition hall and the spectacular Baco Garden, where you can find more than 220 grape varieties.
If you wish, we recommend you complete the visit with a meal in their restaurant and taste its delicious menus, accompanied by a great wine.
Price of visits to the Museum:
- Vivanco Museum of Wine Culture (without guide): 15€
- Guided museum in regular tour with wine tasting: 18€
Prices of visits to the winery:
- Guided tour in a regular tour to Vivanco winery with wine tasting: 12€
- Museum without guide + Winery in regular tour with wine tasting 21€
- Guided museum in regular tour + Winery in regular tour with wine tasting 25€
- Museum without guide + Winery in regular tour with wine tasting + Tasting Course 39€
Rates combined with restaurant services:
- Museum without guide + Winery in regular tour with tasting + Tapas Menu 40€
- Museum without guide + Winery in regular tour with tasting + Menu Riojano 58 €
- Extra guide for private visit to Winery or Museum (1 service) 80€
- Extra guide for private visit to Winery or Museum (2 services) 125€
- Children’s workshops (from 3 years old): 5€
If you are interested, you can also read about the tasting courses in Vivanco and combine them with the visits.
Children: up to 11 years free in Museum and Winery, accompanied by adults.
1 free for every 20 paying people.
Private guides for visits in Spanish, English, French and German (upon request). The guide service in Museum is for a maximum of 20 people and in the Winery of 30 people.