This venue is perfect for making the most of the opportunity to relax and explore the connection between its history and the large amount of granite, as Roque de Chavela is minutes away from the San Lorenzo de Escorial monastery, which was fully built in 1584.
This country home is surrounded by the medieval city of Ávila. It is also in the middle of the Ruta Imperial, the cycle race that features many historical and cultural places of interest.
This is a region full of protective hills, footpaths, wildlife conservation areas and a horse stables nearby, so that as well as celebrating your wedding, you could take part in different activities and explore this picturesque landscape.
You could also collaborate with Natural Horsemanship professionals in order to create maps and find out about the walks and trails in the area, so that you can explore this beautiful region.
Weddings and Events
This venue allows you to hold enchanting events, and in particular, weddings. It is also perfect for romantic getaways, for wedding anniversaries or for spending time with friends and family.
At the Roque de Chavela you can also enjoy the company of your pets throughout your stay, as this is a welcoming rural retreat that allows your well-loved pets to come with you and even offers them their own pool, as well as providing one for their owners too.
The country home also has private and very comfortable accommodation to stay in, with both rooms and apartments, to wake up to views of the Madrid mountain range and enjoy a tasty treat for breakfast at the Gastro-Bar, to start the day with plenty of energy.
This is a unique place to disconnect and enjoy a relaxing break, whatever the reason for your visit.
- What type of events can you organise at this venue?: Business conferences, ceremonies, weddings, anniversaries
- Price of the menu per person (price range): from 50€ to 125€
- Price to rent (price range): From 2300€ to 3500€
- Does it have its own kitchen? What kind of food will be served?: Yes, serving Mediterranean dishes
- How many guests can we invite?: From 40 up to 180
- Does it have accommodation?: Yes, 47 vacancies
- How many rooms are there? (accommodation): 18 rooms, 11 with baths and 2 without
- Can we organise a civil ceremony? How much will that cost?: Yes, 300€
- What is the price if we do not reach the minimum number of guests?: 25€ per guest
- Do you have a time limit for the event?: Yes, 4 ‘o’clock in the morning
- Do you hold more than one event per day?: No
- Do you have exclusive photographers/ DJs/ florists?: No
- How do we pay?: 25% with your reservation, 50% 30 days before the event and 25% 24 hours before the event
- Does the venue have disability access?: Yes
- Do you allow pets?: Yes
How to get to Roqueo de Chavela
Roqueo de Chavela is situated very close to El Escorial, and is 50 minutes away by car or train from the capital, Madrid. It is also 40 minutes away from Ávila. It is in an unbeatable location, in the Gredos mountain range.
- Latitude: 40º30’35.91” N
- Longitude: 4º15’08.59” W
- Altitude: 880 metres above sea level