Mirabé restaurant is at the end of the famous Tibidabo Avenue where, from a beautiful balcony over Barcelona, you have a spectacular setting in which to celebrate your wedding. On the top floor, you can enjoy one of the best views of Barcelona whilst surrounded by a warm and elegant atmosphere, that combines perfectly wood and glass.
The lower floor is rented out next to the garden which is one of the most exclusive spaces in the restaurant. It has a lot of greenery, a pretty pond and excellent lighting for celebrating any event in the evening. Also, it is possible to rent a marquee to enable having an event at any time of the year.
Weddings and Events
Mirabé restaurant has all the necessary facilities for having any type of event or wedding, such as its extensive terrace with incredible panoramic views of Barcelona. Also, it has different menus, decided by the prestigious chef Joaquin Reg, that you can personalise, as well as having a team of professionals that will advise and help you with all of the wedding preparations.
Some of the different services that the restaurant boasts for celebrating any wedding or event are:
- Decoration service
- Wardrobe service
- Sound/lighting technicians
- The rental of audiovisual teams
- Floral art
- Drinks service
- Rental price (from – to): To be confirmed
- Menu price per person: from 60 € to 150 €
- Do you have your own kitchen? What type of food do you serve?: Yes. Mainly mediterranean food
- Do you have accommodation? : No
- Number of guests (from – to) : from 30 to 300
- What is the surcharge if you don’t meet the minimum number of guests?: To be confirmed
- Do you have a limit on the time the celebrations can go on until?: 3:30am at the weekend
- Do you celebrate more than one event per day?: Sometimes, depending on the event
- Do you have photographer/music/florist exclusivity?: No
- How do we pay? : Transfer, card, cash up front
- Do you have disabled access? : Not in every area
- Do you accept pets? : Only on the terrace
How to get there
Mirabé restaurant is on Carrer Manuel Arnús, very close to the centre of Barcelona.