Ocius Park is a multi-adventure park with outdoor leisure activities for families, friends or work colleagues. Its location is surrounded by nature, in a 45-hectare meadow in the Community of Madrid.
It was important for the park to be built in a large natural space so that the activities can take place, as the venue considers sport to be more beneficial to people when it is done in the fresh air. They are also aware that contact with nature is necessary for learning to appreciate and care for it.
Its facilities include a car park, a restaurant with open terraces, a meeting room with a projector, an indoor room with a fireplace as well as areas for specific activities which are monitored by staff. There is also a team of consultants, trainers, monitors and specialists who work to design and produce original and entertaining programmes.
The park opened its doors in 2006 and since then it hasn’t stopped growing and offering new experiences for its clients with an activities department which is adapted for all ages.
Birthdays and other events
Throughout its 14 years, numerous events have been held on its premises, for both adults and children. The aim of each celebration is to make it a great, unforgettable day, and Ocius Park knows how to do this by offering multiple activities suited to all tastes.
Some of the activities that are offered are: Paintball, Airsoft, Laser Combat, Gymkhanas like Yellow Humor, Cavernarium, Excalibur Adventure, Hunger Games, Survival Course, Dr. Livingstone Environmental Route, Orienteering, Escape Room or Bubble Football. There is also a karaoke and shows offered by singers, DJs, dance groups, etc. The day can be completed at the restaurant where breakfast, coffee breaks, lunch and dinner are offered by first class staff who will consider all food preferences.
The essence of Ocius Park is entertainment and fun through adventure activities; although, as you can imagine, there are no animals involved in the activities. In the park you can find a variety of animals like rabbits, vultures, kites, magpies, jays, hoopoes, robins, frogs, toads, wild boars, foxes, etc. In the park itself there are cats and dogs.
- Type of events: events for adults and children. Birthdays, family celebrations, family days out, communions, business meetings, team building, hen parties and stag dues with lunches or dinners.
- Minimum number of guests: 6
- Maximum number of guests: 300 (depending on the activities)
- Surcharge if the minimum number of guests isn’t reached: Pay for the 6 person pack
- Prices: 10 – 71€ per person
- Payment method: Pay a deposit to reserve a date and time. The rest will be paid in cash or by card at the venue.
- Timetable for events: The usual timetable can be adjusted (consult)
- Ability to hold more than one event per day: Yes
- Catering service: Yes
- Options for coeliacs, intolerants, allergy sufferers, etc: Yes, and also for vegetarians.
- Accessible space for the disabled: Yes, except for some activity areas.
- Accommodation: No
- Time to contact: At least 24 hours before the event
- Languages: English and Spanish
- Times: Monday to Sunday from 10:00h to 20:00h in autumn and winter and from 10:00h to 22:00h in spring and summer.
Ocius Park is located in between San Agustín del Guadalix and Colmenar Viejo, about 30 minutes away from the centre of Madrid.
- cumpleaños infantiles
- fiestas infantiles Colmenar viejo
- fiestas infantiles madrid
- ocius park
- theme park
- детские праздники