Hotel Melia Princesa is in the centre of Madrid, an unbeatable place for hosting any type of celebration, event or a romantic escape to the capital. It has more than 50 years of history and it has been redone to change its traditional luxurious style with the latest decorative trends. With regard to its wide range of catering, it has a magnificent independent kitchen and an exquisite Spanish wine menu that explains their origins.
Melia Princesa has 20 rooms with all the facilities and necessary teams for carrying out events. Furthermore, it has magnificent rooms and suites that have been redone, and have great natural light. One of its most amazing bedrooms is called The Level, located on floors 10, 11 and 12 of the hotel and with the best views of the Palacio Real.
Weddings and Events
Melia Princesa Madrid offers its clients a wide range of services and facilities for having a wedding or an unforgettable event. It has many spaces, allowing a different environment to be created in each of them, whether it be for a banquet or a cocktail party. One of its strong points is its customer service, as it has a team of professionals that take care of every detail and advise the bride and groom on any aspect of the wedding.
- What type of events can be celebrated at this venue? Weddings, baptisms, communions, and other types of celebrations. MICE events.
- Rental price: from 129€ (including VAT)
- Menu price per person: from 129€ to 155€ (including VAT)
- Do you have your own kitchen? What type of food do you serve? Yes we do. Mediterranean and international cuisine
- Do you have accommodation? Yes
- How many bedrooms are there? 273
- Number of guests: up to 220
- What is the surcharge if you don’t meet the minimum number of guests? There is no minimum
- Do you have a time limit on the celebrations? Until 2am
- Do you celebrate more than one event per day? Depends. If it’s a wedding, then there’s no more events. For other events, it is possible to have more.
- Do you have an exclusive photographer/musician/florist? No, the clients can find them themselves.
- How do you pay? Card, bank transfer, cash (limit of 2000€ per day)
- Do you have disabled access? Yes
- Do you accept pets? No
How to get to Hotel Meliá
Hotel Melia Princesa is right in the centre of Madrid, only a few minutes away from Plaza Espana and the famous Temple of Debod.
- Latitude: 40º 25’ 26.534’’
- Longitude: 3º 43’’ 881’’
- Altitude: 633 metros