If you love horse riding or have always wanted to try, do not hesitate to do this unique experience in which you will enjoy a horse riding route in Huelva, Andalusia.
You can choose between different routes:
- Complete Route: a route through the 3 ecosystems of Doñana: the Coto and its pine forests, the Dunas with their viewpoints and the virgin beaches. It lasts two hours and is perfect for people without riding experience.
- Private Route without experience: you can configure your routes as you want, and enjoy beautiful landscapes such as beaches, dunes or the park. Includes a glass of refreshing ‘rebujito’, a typical Andalusian drink, and a final toast. The duration of the route is two hours no experience is needed. From 1 person.
- Private Route with experience: this route is perfect if you already have experience in horse riding, since you will ride with high-end horses and you will visit the Doñana Natural Area. Minimum 2 people, maximum 8.
- Sunset Route: on this route you will enjoy a magnificent beach and sunset, a unique moment that you will remember all your life. No experience is necessary.
The approximate prices of this horse riding route in Huelva are:
- Complete Route: 25€ per person
- Private Routes with or without experience: 60€ per person
- Sunset Route: 28€ per person