Molino de Zuacorta is a beautiful finca built in the 15th century in Daimiel, very close to Ciudad Real, one of the most important towns in Castile-La Mancha. This completely renovated historic building is located in a dreamlike enclave surrounded by nature. It has accommodation, garden areas, a swimming pool and several outdoor spaces where you can install tents to hold different celebrations or banquets.
Weddings and Events
Molino de Zuacorta is a finca for weddings in Castile-La Mancha that contains all the facilities and services necessary for a celebration of any type of event. Also, it has its own wedding planner, Mi Dama Madrina, who will take care of all the preparations before the big day.
In addition, it has an incredible pool and accommodation for both the bride and groom and the closest of guests can stay there both the days leading up to the nuptials and the days after. Molino de Zuacorta also offers the best menus and catering with quality local produce, that the bride and groom can develop to their taste and personalize without any type of impediment.
- What type of events can be celebrated at this venue?: Weddings, business meetings, etc.
- Price to hire (from and up to): 2,200€ to 3,000€
- Menu prices per person (from and up to): from 82€ per person
- Is there a kitchen? What type of food do you serve?: No
- Is there accommodation?: Yes
- How many bedrooms are there? (If there is accommodation): 13
- Number of guests (from and up to): Up to 400
- Do you have a time limit for celebrations?: Flexible
- Do you have more than one event per day?: No
- Do you have an exclusive photographer/musicians/florist?: No
- How are payments made?: It depends on the contract
- Do you accept pets?: No
How to get to Molino de Zuacorta
Molino de Zuacorta is an incredible finca situated in the province of Daimiel, a few kilometers from the Manchegan town of Ciudad Real.
- Latitude: 39º 4’ 19.906’’
- Longitude: 3º 36’ 51.699’’
- Altitude: 625 metres