Comassema Estate is located in the Orient Valley, in the beautiful Sierra de Tramuntana on the island of Mallorca, a place declared in 2011 by the UNESCO a World Heritage Site in the category of Cultural Landscape. The first historical data of this beautiful estate in Mallorca dates from the XIII century and its first owner was Nuño Sanz.
It is a building with a special charm thanks to its centuries of history and the breathtaking views of the mountains and the valley full of vegetation. In addition, it has beautiful interior lounges with beautiful ceilings with wooden beams and large garden areas to hold all kinds of events according to your needs.
Weddings and Events
In Comassema Estate you can organize an exclusive wedding with the best views you can imagine. It has several environments to make a beautiful civil wedding and a great banquet.
- Clastra overlooking the valley for the civil ceremony and / or cocktail.
- Garden area with capacity for 400 people.
- Lounges area with 6 consecutive rooms, total length of approximately 38 meters and with capacity for 250 people indoors.
- 2 floors discotheque, interior balcony and garden area.
In addition, the Comassema Estate is perfectly equipped to host business events thanks since it has:
- Two electric vehicles for the movement of visitors with reduced mobility
- Two kitchens equipped for catering services.
Price menu: from 110€. Other prices: please consult
Capacity: 400 pax in outdoor area / 200 pax in indoor area
It has parking for 100 vehicles
Accommodation: the estate has 1 suite
How to arrive
Finca Comassema is 38 km from Palma de Mallorca and 41 km from the Palma de Mallorca Airport.
- boda en Mallorca
- espacio eventos
- Venue for Wedding
- wedding in Mallorca
- Майорка вилла
- свадьба на Майорке