About the Venue
Club de Tiro Madrid is located at the Monte de El Pardo, an area considered one of the best looked after forests in Europe, with a privileged location only 5 minutes from the centre of Madrid. Its versatile spaces, its spectacular gardens and its excellent catering service with its own kitchen are the elements that will make your event a perfect experience.
Its installations have been recently renovated by the designer Pepe Leal, prize winner for the best interior design in the AD magazine, who was responsible for creating the feeling of Venetian orangeries in every corner of the club. The handcrafted finished and subtle art deco touches make El Club de Tiro a place full of uniqueness and personality.
Weddings and Events
Club de Tiro has two completely different spaces: Colonial and Invernadero, each one with its own private parking, entrance and gardens and offers the opportunity to carry out the entire event in the venue. The gardens and terraces of the Club are one of the principal attractions since they can be used to celebrate the event outside if the client so desires.
All of the staff at Club de Tiro Madrid will be delighted to help you at your event. Each event is a unique moment and our team is in charge of creating made-to-measure personalised events from personalised menus to a personalised disco, giving you the possibility to personalise it with animations, screens and special effects.
We will create delicious combinations for you from the most traditional flavours to an avante-garde kitchen, ensuring that the guests are impressed with our exquisite and surprising menu. Handmade by Life Gourmet and Ramón Freixa Catering, you are guaranteed success.
- What type of event can be organised at this venue? Thanks to all of the possibilities that Club de Tiro provides, any event can be celebrated here. From meetings with coffee, presentations, work lunches, gala dinners, weddings, and any type of social event.
- Price to hire (from…up to) From 3000€ + VAT
- Menu price per person (from…up to) We adapt the menu to the number of guests and to the type of event, working to personalise it with our clients.
- Does the venue have its own kitchen? What type of food is served? Club de Tiro Madrid has diverse options for food that is all made in the kitchens at the venue. Life Gourmet and Ramon Freixa Catering (a spanish chef that has 2 Michelin Stars and £ Repsol suns) and Life Organic Food hand in hand with Juanjo La Tasquita. Furthermore, we have a Kosher certificate.
- Do you have accommodation? We do not have accommodation available at the venue but, given our marvellous location, there are various hotels closeby with agreements to offer the best deals to our clients.
- Number of guests (from…up to) From 10 to 1000 guests.
- What is the recharge in case the minimum number of guests is not reached? We adapt the prices of our menus to fit each event.
- Do you have a time limit on celebrations? 5:00am
- Do you celebrate more than one event per day? Both of our spaces have exclusivity for each event.
- Do you have an exclusive photographer/musicians/florist? We have a list of approved providers available.
- How is payment being carried out? In multiple payments in advance of the event.
- Is the venue accessible for disabled people? Yes, all of our entrances and exits are adapted to people with reduced mobility, as well as the toilets.
- Do you accept pets? No
- In what languages can the staff speak to the clients? Spanish and English
How to reach the venue
Address: Carr Madrid-El Pardo, Km 1, 2, 28035 Madrid
- casarse Madrid
- Club de Tiro Madrid
- Madrid bodas
- Madrid wedding venue